Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1-2-3 Go !!!

Well, it's been a long time ... and I finally am ready to roll ! I have been brewing ideas, letting them percolate, mulling ... but not acting. Today I begin.
I sat down at my work table and starting writing down what I wanted to achieve this year and the steps I would need to take to do that. Some were as simple as cleaning out shelving to make room for supplies. Some were make a website and on line store ( just wee projects ...lol).  There were skills to learn (soldering, mastering UTEE, lettering exercises, using the camcorder & editing) , projects to do (kits, videos, classes), and then just soul filling things ( creating every day, trying new products). All part of the master plan.
One part of the plan is to do more on my blog ... but not necessarily writing. I want to just post what I am doing ... maybe sometimes just pictures, sometimes writing, sometimes just little BLURTS.
And I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment